Are you a Night Owl looking to help remodel your area? TrueBlue is hiring for an overnight temporary project that will assist in remodeling our client's facility by stocking merchandise, setting up and taking down product displays, as well as various organizational and cleaning tasks in areas that have been remodeled. For our 12-16 week project, we will need motivated associates like you to complete this task! Earn an extra $1/hour for perfect attendance!
Job Responsibilities :
- Assists in remodeling facilities
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Organizes and maintains the backroom
- Partners with store operations associates
- Loads and/or unloads merchandise from boxes
- Arrange displays and labels for marketing merchandise
- Works as a team to complete various tasks/assignments
Associates must be able to stand/walk for up to 8-10 hours. Associate must be willing and able to regularly push, pull, squat, bend, twist, grasp and reach up to 8-10 hours/day. Associate must be willing and able to perform to the established standards of safety, quality, productivity and attendance. This is a temporary 12-16 week position. Starting wages are $15.50!!
-Temporary or Contract
Able to Lift 50 pounds
Stand for Shift Duration
Must be at least 18 years old
Casual Dress Code
Climate Controlled Environment
Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options
Canal Winchester, OH!
We look forward to you joining our team!
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers